Timeline
Galactic Year

Galactic Month
March

Important Topics

Switch Characters

Member of the Month
This Month's MotM is...

Congratulations and keep up the good writing!
Top posting users this week
RescueRanger

TheTimeless

X-Calibur

JFritz

ImaginationGoneWild

Jaboy

denheim

Sam'anar

RAGE

AmethystAldaviel

Share | 

Terraforming of New Serpentum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Legendary Writer

The Lone Legate

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Faction#1PostSubject: Terraforming of New Serpentum   Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm

{Context might change depending on what happens in the conclusion of the "This is for the Fallen thread"}

March 2568-New Serpentum.
Private journal of Viscount Raxus Imar.

"Sands scatter across the marble streets that once carried a sea of citizens,the vast towers that touched the skies are torn to meet the ground....The unending buzz of a city once lush in life was now as lifeless as the desert surrounding it. Once again our home torn from us and stained with the blood of the empire and the blight of machines."

"It has been over 291 years since the Sigma wars,over 50 years since the Varanus first arrived in this galaxy and over two years since the death of his majesty Emperor Sagess Imperious Golmar,thanks to the valiant efforts of our military forces and our newfound dukes and duchesses we where able to rebuild the shattered empire into something new.....An Imperium not just for the Varanus but now for the North who endured as much hardship during this crisis and in threat of being endangered by the machines."

"I look back from my flagship unto the ruins of our capital,the once proud monuments toppled leaving nothing but a mere memory of our people,we where going to rebuild......But in memory of those who fell and in celebration of the empire's rebirth we will undertake a project unlike anything done in the empire's history....We where going to rebuild the entire planet."

"Once I was an fan now I am an air-conditioner"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.convergencerp.net/t509-johan-zyl
X-Calibur
Legendary Writer

The Lone Legate

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Terraforming of New Serpentum   Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Ambitious as the project was the Imperials had the technology for it,added with the fact that the Ananaki possessed something they called xoxoctic crystals that they claim could aid in the revitalization of the planet's ecosystem.

Ancient terraforming technology from before the Great War was going to be used,one of these machines would be a pyramid-like structure that would pulse vast amounts of kinetic energy in hopes of restructuring the tectonic faults of the planet.Another structure would be built in the planet's atmosphere and would change cloud patterns and moisture to force rain.

One of the few artifacts the Imperials recovered from the old Citadel was the Gene-bank that carried complete copies of the genetic structure of extinct non-sentient life that once existed in Old Serpentum. Given the advanced cloning technologies of Lord Victus the Empire would be able to bring back these creatures and introduce fauna to the capital. 

"Once I was an fan now I am an air-conditioner"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.convergencerp.net/t509-johan-zyl

Terraforming of New Serpentum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP :: Roleplay Area :: The Galaxy-