Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!
Timeline
Galactic Year

Galactic Month
July

Important Topics

Featured Public Events
The following threads and events are open for everyone to join!

Staff Events

Featured Threads
Switch Characters

Member of the Month
This Month's MotM is...

Congratulations and keep up the good writing!
Top posting users this week
TheTimeless

RescueRanger

X-Calibur

HarperMadi

Verse

ImaginationGoneWild

Xoha

Bafoon

denheim

Aaron Almis

Share | 

Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Qiros 'xi Lacoloqsa - The strong eat the weak

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#1PostSubject: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Links:

75.000 Light Years away, Uncharted Space, 15 degrees of Galactic Longitude.

...System Failure...
...Oxygen Levels Dropping...
...Entering Atmosphere In...

Her neck was hurting when she started to gain consciousness again. Exposed cables were sparking nearby, liquids were dripping from damaged panels, and everything was...sideways? Rita blinked a couple of times when she realized that the ship was tilted, then her kids crossed her mind. Quickly she panicked as she tried to get the seatbelt off, "Come on, come on, COME ON!!! MAX! REGGIE!" But then she heard noises coming from behind her. She froze.

Footsteps.

The belt was stuck, the locking mechanism was bend. How the fuck did that happen, the redhead wondered. When the presence came closer she frantically searched for a weapon but couldn't find any. When the presence grabbed her by the shoulder Rita screamed, slapping her hands at whoever tried to hurt her.

"Easy girl! Easy, is just me," the graying man said as he tried to calm her down. Blood stained his white t-shirt and side of his brow.

Rita relaxed again when she recognized the southern voice of her captain, Capt. Joseph Arens. "Good Lord, don't do that again! Ya know how jumpy I am,"

"Sorry, we're all kind o' jumpy." But before Joseph could say another word Rita immediately started asking about her children. "Okay, okay. Calm down. They're fine! Sonja's with them, patchin' them up."

"Patchin' up?! Are they hurt? Get me out o' this thing!!"

Joseph nodded and inspected the belt before taking out a pocket knife and began cutting through the belt straps. 

Rita stared at his injury, a decent gash that will require stitching. But his shirt had too much blood on it to be coming from his injury. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, "Any casualties?"

Joseph didn't pause the cutting when he answered her, "Yes...all of them."

Rita was shocked and leaned back in her chair, they lost all 3 of their passengers? "Fuck..."

"Sonja's gonna bring the kids up here, keep 'em out a' sight of the bodies," he said with a heavy sigh. Speak of the devil...

"Mom!" the twin boys yelled in unison as they ran up to their mother. They looked a lot like her, the same red fury, hair and all.

Rita twisted herself in her co-pilot chair, relief washing over her. "Thank the Lord, my babies. Come 'ere," she said as she started to mother them. Checking for injuries and seeing how well of a job Sonja did.

"Just some bumps and bruises," Dr. Petersson said as she walked up to them with little Elizabeth in her arms, "They'll be fine if not a little high on adrenaline," she smirked.

Joseph finally managed to cut through the thick straps. As soon as Rita felt them slide off she stood up to take Lizzie over from the doctor. "Poor baby, ya were scared weren't ya. Momma's 'ere now." She said trying to soothe the whimpering 4 year old.

"Do you need me to look at that, Captain?" Sonja asked politely. 

Joseph stared at her confused before she pointed at his head. He touched the side of his face, forgetting that he even was injured. "Oh, ehm...Later."

The doctor nodded and looked around, she didn't really know what to do, this was the first time she was in an emergency situation. Walking over to the window instead to see where exactly they landed, she was pleasantly surprised. The landscape was red, yellow and orange colored, usually a sign of a warm environment. It was a Savannah in this case, patches of oasis could be seen here and there but also treachery drops as she could tell by the large cracks in the ground. They must be in a plateau region...

Joseph tapped some keys on the damaged console, trying to get a reading of the planet, the broken screen still functioned somewhat. "Planet Unknown. At least there's oxygen."

Sonja frowned, "Of course there's oxygen. If there wasn't we would've all died by now due that large tear in the hull at the back of the ship."

Joseph sighed and didn't bother with her, Sonja always had a way of making people feel stupid. Looking around, his crew then the ship's damage... "Now what do we do? We don't have access to the cargo bay, passage is blocked with debris. And communications are..." he tapped a few more keys, "...down. So no help will be coming."

Rita piped up then, joining the pair with Lizzie in her arms and her boys on either side of her, "Well let's salvage what we can and set up camp for now."

Last edited by ImaginationGoneWild on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#2PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Irkall language:

Elsewhere on the planet, 30 minutes ago...

*...Kling-A...Kling-A...Kling-A...*

The signal sounded as dark images swirled up from the blackish-purple slab of crystal. The wisps turned into a planet with an object approaching it. Soon after another alert popped up, then another, and a third.

A pale, tall and slender female approached the Upkeeper, "C'aldurusii?"

"Unidentified vessel is approaching atmosphere, confirmed by 3 hunting groups on the outside. Crash site is estimated to be somewhere in the Savannah plateau regions between sectors ranging SP-235 to SP-300," the Upkeeper said as he turned to the Councilwoman for further advice.

Xurat pondered while staring at the holographic wisps. "Tell the others to continue their hunt, they should focus on providing for their harems. Then send someone to Maq Ra'im, he shall investigate it." Before Xurat left to let the Upkeeper go about his tasks she paused then turned back to the Upkeeper, "Do not tell Co'ekl about this...yet."

The Clan Lord ventured his way down the dark, rocky paths of Xiqalqa. As he reached the home of the 4th Council member he was greeted by one of his mates, Xa'ra.

The purple-skinned Huntress was sitting outside by the door with a vibrant red-skinned toddler in her lap. Two other children of the brown variant wrestling each other nearby. "Watch the feet...there you go."

Xa'ra greeted the large male with a roman handshake, smiling softly when he tussled the infant's hair. 

"Is Maq Ra'im home?" The warrior asked.

"He is, can't you hear him snore?" she chuckled.

The male tried not to laugh, Maq Ra'im was a loud sleeper...Opening the wooden door he entered the house and was greeted by another male sitting by the fire pit. Judging by the mouthwatering scent the house had he was cooking. The Clan Lord's gaze then turned to one of the corners as spotted the giant with two females on either side of him, sleeping.

The younger warrior turned around in his spot and flung a piece of meat at Ra'im.

Ra'im frowned when he felt something pelted at him, but then sniffed the air. One eye cracked open searching for the piece of succulent meat.

The Clan Lord chuckled when he watched the Councilman eat the meat, "He's like a Sand-Wolf, loud and drooling."

This caused a laugh in both males except Ra'im, "I don't snore!"

To which the females said, "Yes you do. -You snore much..." then turning around and shuffling over to continue their sleep.

"There is a vessel that crashed, Xurat wants you to investigate with a couple of others," the Clan Lord informed him. "Get dressed then, 2 ships will be prepared, they're waiting."

Xa'ra had gone inside with the children by the time Ra'im was armored up. He was saying goodbye to the harem. The females were disappointed that they couldn't join, both were young mothers except for Xa'ra. In the privacy of their home Maq Ra'im placed a kiss on each of their foreheads before heading to the hangars.

Last edited by ImaginationGoneWild on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Back in the Savannah,...

"Alright, so that should last us for about a week. Unless we can get access to the cargo bay," Joseph said as he stared at the supplies they managed to scavenge, running his hand through his grey locks.

Rita sighed, turning her green gaze at the older man, "I doubt we're gonna be able get through that thing. We need tools to cut our way through that metal."

"Maybe I can squeeze myself through!? I'm smaller than ya guys, I bet I can find a way," Max offered. "And I can help!" Reggie added before the twins turned to make their way down the halls. But Rita stopped them and grabbed them by the scruff before gently guiding them back to the couches in the lounge area.

The last thing Rita wanted was for her children to be exposed to dead bodies, no matter how tough they claim to be. Granted her parenting skills has always left people wondering about her being a fit mother, but even she had limits. "That's real sweet of ya'll but it's too dangerous," she said as she tried to convince them. "We don't know how bad it is on the other side of the blockade, or how stable this thing really is. There could be chemicals leakin', electrical wirin' exposed, and maybe...I dunno...Alien Monkeys ready to tear our faces off."

Joseph chuckled at the twins' reaction to Alien Monkeys, excitement followed by horror. He looked around and then noticed that Sonja wasn't anywhere to be seen. He frowned as he glanced towards the windows of the lounge...He had a pretty good idea on where she might be.

The pale beauty absolutely loved visiting other worlds; learning about the cultures of the natives, have encounters with the indigenous flora and fauna. Why, some planets were like entering a dream world. And this time she found an undiscovered one.

She had quickly figured out that they were going to be stuck here for a while, and while they were she was going to make use of her time her to make a documentary for her discovery of this planet and put her name on it.

With datapad in hand she pressed the record button while aiming the camera at her. Taking a deep breath and warming up her voice, "Me-mi-mo...Brown Cow...Okay..."

"My name is Doctor Sonja Petersson, the date is 2566 April 14th and we; Myself, Ms. Rita Jackson and her 3 children, and Captain of Ol' Betsy Joseph Arens. We have crashed onto an undiscovered planet," she said the latter excitingly. Clearing her throat and composing herself she continued, "We were experiencing some difficulty when we got caught in a asteroid belt. It seems one of the rocks nicked us, created a tear in the hull, and send us plummeting to this celestial body. Which we first thought was a large, dead remnant of a planet due to its shape. The planet seemed to have an almost dome like shape but has begun its process of spherical reshaping."

She turned around, staring at the ship looming over her. Betsy was tilted sideways with her nose stuck in a oasis of large jungle-like trees covered in red moss and thick vines. Some of its branches were sticking into the ship through the already damaged hull along with a piece of asteroid sticking out of it. She truly wondered if this ship was ever going to be repaired?

"We got lucky. Well...we have 3 casualties. Passengers that had paid for transportation. Two were crushed by debris and one got electrocuted...almost to a crisp...Not a pleasant way to go," she paused for a moment, remembering the panic she felt and her concern for the children. She never understood why Rita would bring her children to work? Especially one where there's risk for raids???

She shrugged her shoulders and turned around, focusing to the red and yellow scenery. "Moving on! This 'remnant' is very much alive as you can see. How this is possible is beyond me but obviously there has to be another party involved. Sentient life responsible for terraforming this. Whether they are still present on the planet or not is something I have yet to find out. Anyway, let's call this planet 'DOME' for now until I find a more suitable name for it."

Joseph was leaning against the emergency exit, watching her talk to herself. Once a scientist, always a scientist...

Sonja pointed the camera at the landscape now, "The Savannah's terrain has a predominantly orange color and is covered by some type of red moss and short yellow grass with wide leaves. If there is any Fauna here then they probably extract moisture from these foliages because I don't see large bodies of water anywhere. There are oasis' here, large trees of the jungle variant I guess with trunks covered in red moss as well, and has thick vines growing on it too. Well, were there's an oasis in a hot and dry terrain that usually means water. I haven't seen any creatures yet, the crash must've scared them away..."

Sonja's voice trailed off when she started to hear a noise in the distance, a subtle hum of sorts. Frowning she looked around for the source as did Joseph as he joined her by her side.

"What is that?" she asked the aging captain.

Joseph spotted two dark triangular shaped ships heading towards them and pointed at them, "Nothing good, let's get inside."

As Sonja was dragged inside she protested, "Natives! But wait, what if they're friendly?! They can help us! Not to mention that this is a discovery of a lifetime!!"

"And what if they're not?" Joseph retorted...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:37 pm

The ships flew over the crash site with a soft hum, getting a clear view of the damages done to both nature and intruders. The Ananaki were relieved that the Savannah didn't suffer too much damage, nothing that couldn't be fixed by placing some Xoxoctic Crystals to promote regrowth.

After the natives contacted the city with updates they decided to land nearby, flanking Ol' Betsy on either side of her. And with the ship being stuck in a oasis there really was only one path the intruders could take should they escape, and that was right towards them...

At the center back of the ships opened a platform; two of the natives stepped out of each ship, fully geared from head to toe. Goggles, masks, armor decorated in trophies of previous kills.

Joseph watched them approach the Betsy through the lounge windows, armed to the teeth. That can't be good, he thought to himself.

Rita quietly peeked through the window as well before instructing Sonja to hide somewhere with the children. "And Sonja?!..." she asked before the pale lady took the kids, "Keep them safe no matter what..."

Sonja nodded, "Of course, Ms. Jackson. Come along children," she said as she picked up little Elizabeth and guided the twins to one of the bedrooms.

Both Rita and Joseph grabbed their plasma pistols as they came up with a plan for defense.

"I'll stay by the emergency exit, gonna try to reason with 'em," Joseph said before turning to the redheaded parent, "You stay here in case they get passed me. Try to give Sonja some time to figure out an escape plan with the kids."

Rita nodded in agreement to Joseph, knowing Sonja she probably has various back-up plans concocting in that genius brain of hers.

Maq Ra'im and his companions stared at the large cargo ship, noting the foreign piece of rock sticking out of the hull. "They got caught in the debris," he said in Irkall.

Irkalla still had debris in orbit; pieces of rock, remnants of 'the great Collapse' were still lingering around the dome-shaped planet much like an asteroid belt. A constant reminder of the disaster that almost brought the Ananaki to extinction. Ra'im was still a boy when he witnessed the event, he'll never forget the fear nor the beauty of it...

Anyways, as far as they could tell there was no danger for explosions, yet. But there was the faintest trace of blood in the air, unsure whether it belonged to the crew or some crushed animal.

As they approached closer to the emergency ramp they started to hear movement. The soft pitter patter of something scurrying away.

They were being watched...

Ra'im turns to the others, "You two stay put, grab anyone that tries to escape. Alx'acan you stay by the damaged portion. That tear looks large enough for people to crawl out of." With that he took out one of his swords and ventured up the ramp.

But before Maq Ra'im could even set foot on the ramp, a warning shot from Joseph's plasma pistol shot out, hitting the ground next to the alien.

"This is the Captain of Betsy speaking, Joseph Arens. We mean ya no harm but we'd prefer if ya stayed back for now."

"Ya, especially when ya have dead things hangin' from yer fuckin' belts!" Rita added...unnecessarily.

Joseph grimaced at her and shook his head, wanting her to stay quiet because now wasn't the time for her big mouth.

Needless to say, the Ananaki understood nothing of it as they did not speak the galactic trade language.

Maq Ra'im glanced over his shoulder, staring at his companions nearby with a shoulder shrug before advancing anyway. The moment Ra'im stood in the shade of the oasis and the ship, he allowed the shadows to swallow him up as he seemingly vanished before Joseph.

The older man didn't like this at all as his eyes grew wide with mild panic. Adjusting his grip on the pistol he took a couple steps back and warned Rita, "They've got some cloaking device, keep yer ears open!"

Rita groaned, annoyed about the fact. She hated those abilities because she didn't have the patience to sit still and listen for any tell tale of cloaked individuals nearby.

Meanwhile Ra'im stayed in the dark corners of the ship, being one with the shadows as he kept quiet and observed the two humans. An old male and a female of the human species. So they are in this galaxy as well, Ra'im thought to himself.

Carefully placing his footing as he moved around, closer and closer to the female.

Both Rita and Joseph were glancing around the ship, ready for any surprise attacks.

Unfortunately, Rita wasn't as ready as she thought she was because all of the sudden her pistol was yanked out of her hands by an invisible force.

As Ra'im stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself again, he grabbed Rita by the back of her scruff and pulled her up and swung his arm around her shoulders, pressing her close to his chest.

The captain quickly ran towards the lounge area when he heard the scuffling but when he arrived, he froze.

Rita was now held by sword point, Ra'im's dark serrated blade nestled against her throat while she was pressed close to him. She struggled to get free but every time she resisted Ra'im would simply press the sharp object harder into her skin, not caring if he drew blood or not.

The two males had a stand-off; plasma pistol aimed at the giant while Ra'im simply watched him with his hostage.

A drawn out growl from the alien was enough to convince Joseph to stand down and lower his weapon.

Maq Ra'im nodded at the weapon in Joseph's hand, indicating to get rid of it. Which he obliged to before he and Rita were escorted out of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:43 pm

The doctor saw everything through the crack of the bedroom door, and things were looking dire.

"What's goin' on?!" Max asked her, confused about the noises he heard.

Sonja straightened herself as she quietly closed the door, taking deep and slow breaths as she brushed off any dirt from her shirt. Tucking a blonde lock behind her ear. Taking her glasses from her head and placing them on her nose...

The 11-year old twins turned to each other, rolling their eyes at the typical evasive behavior before Reggie asked the question again, "Sonja, what happened to mom?!"

The fact that their mother gets into trouble from time to time is nothing to be shocked about...even at their age. She is a Jackson after all...

Sonja continued to ignore the children as she scanned the bedroom for anything useful while rolling up her torn sleeves.

"SONJA!!" the twins called out in unison as the doctor jumped and eventually cracked under the pressure.

"Shh!!! They'll hear us!" she nervously said in a whisper,pausing to make sure they weren't heard. "Okay fine! I'm not good at lying...Your mother and the Captain have been kidnapped by the aliens."

The boys got worried, even little Elizabeth picked up on the troubled vibe.

The twins turned to Sonja again, "What do we do now?!"

"Don't panic! There's always Plan B!" she said as she motioned for the children to stand behind her. When everyone was out of her way, Sonja raised her hands and aimed for the bedroom window. A soft greenish - or maybe it was blue, no one could really tell - energy began to bundle around her hands before she suddenly fired a ball of Plasma Energy at the window...which remained....unscathed?

The woman blinked for a couple of moments before realization sets in, "Oh dear god in heaven! Working under death threats turn me into an idiot!" she panicked! Of course her plasma magic wasn't going to work against the plasma proof windows that Joseph had recently installed, thanks to a certain trigger happy Rita Jackson! "Curse you, woman!"

Max couldn't take her ramblings anymore and grabbed her by the arms before saying, "Sorry!" and slapped her across the face.

Sonja froze, shocked about the action.

Max shook her again, "Sonja we need to get out of here, okay?"

Sonja slowly looked at him and nodded before straightening herself again, regaining her pride and focus. "Okay, yes. Max you are absolutely correct....Plan C!"

Meanwhile Rita and Joseph were sitting on the floor of one of the alien ships. Bound with their hands behind their back, and gagged...thanks to Rita. Neither knew what was going on with the others.

The ship's interior was quite dark, any light came from either the hologram displays or any glowing button or piece of exposed crystal. The windows were made from a dark tinted glass, they were pretty much blind here.

Both prisoners jumped when they heard the faint explosion in the distance. Rita turned to Joseph with a worried expression as she began to mumble in her gag, trying to get up only to be stopped by the threat of decapitation.

Maq Ra'im had just arrived back to the crashed ship when he heard the explosion. It wasn't long when he started to hear footsteps rushing through the hallways. They're finally crawling out of their hiding places, he thought to himself. The Alien warrior had noticed their presence before, he could smell them.

He rushed inside just in time to see the survivors crawl inbetween the debris of the blocked hallway. Maq tried to grab one of the boys but missed as they had gone for too deep, and he was too big to crawl himself. So he began to move stuff around, throwing metal parts behind him with ease as they fell back down with a loud clang.

But when Maq went to move a beam, the hull of the ship began to groan in protest. He glanced up at the ceiling and noticed that he compromised the support so he quickly put the beam back forcing him to stop digging.

The hulking alien let out a roar in alarm.

Meanwhile Alx'acan stood waiting by the tear, the damaged part of the ship when he heard the alert. But he stood there unmoving for he heard something else too. 

Sonja and the children were crawling out of the cracks with struggling pants and huffs, unaware that someone was watching them. When they finally landed and Sonja turned around, she sighed. "Ugh."

Alx'acan escorted the prisoners to the other ship before they all took off towards Xiqalqa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:07 pm

The captives were kept separate; Joseph and Rita in one ship while the children and Sonja were in the other. All of them were bound with their hands behind their backs, wide leather straps covering their mouths. They were made to sit on the metal grating floor, backs against the walls while guarded by a single Ananaki.

Maq Ra'im tapped on a dark purple crystal slab as purple-glowing, wispy images began to swirl above it, "Are the others secured?"

"Yes, three younglings and a female."

Maq nodded and gave the others the signal to depart for Xiqalqa before sending out a quick update to main control of Xiqalqa about the survivors of the crash site.

Sonja glanced around at the ship while the platforms were being closed off for departure. She was fascinated by the technology here, it was so alien. The interior design was a mixture of dark metal but she could tell there were crystal-like parts here and there. Whenever the natives touched them they seemed to respond, almost like a...living thing? No, ethereal?

The use of magic with your bare hands requires lots of practice. Even Sonja struggled with her plasma channeling, and those were the simplest of spells. But these natives seemed to have an...what's the word...it comes with ease to them. It was as easy as blinking to them, yes...blinking.

When Sonja looked over to the dark tinted front window she was surprised to see that they were already flying, these ships seem to have soft yet precise movements. Barely noticeable compared to GSU ships, the smaller ones at least.

Joseph watched as the landscape practically 'zoomed' past them as the ships approached a large mountain range.

Again he and Rita heard the natives speak in an alien language involving strange clicking noises, and a faint resemblance to ancient meso-american languages...? It wasn't long when the ships began to move, closer to the mountains.

For a second Rita thought they were going to crash into the mountain but then she spotted something. A doorway large enough to fit Ol' Betsy through it. 

Rocky walls began to shift and slide out of the way to reveal a metallic tunnel with no lights. Slowly the Ananaki ships entered the tunnel, following it's gentle curves as it started to tilt downwards until eventually it brought them above the sky docks. An elevated platform hovering partly over the city of Xiqalqa. Numerous ships are either flying about or docked on the platform, Upkeepers performing maintenance and repairing equipment while other unload or load the small cargo packages.

When they docked their ships the Ananaki escorted the captives out of the ship. It was a dark place for the humans, there was very little light illuminating their way. They had to rely on their captors for guidance.

Xurat and Co'ekl were watching from a distance, the male looking displeased and agitated.

Co'ekl approached the Hunters with Xurat close behind, "Why are they still alive?!" he demanded.

Maq Ra'im spoke, "To study them, they are the first advanced species we have encountered in this new galaxy. We have much to learn..."

Co'ekl flashed his fangs, the skin membrane between his jaws stretched briefly, "They don't need to be alive for it," he said as he reached out towards one of the human women, one hand on his sword.

Xurat intervened as she placed her hand over his sword arm, "Brother, it is in our best interest to extract as much information from them as we can. Can you not see that they do not understand our language? Their technology will be useless to use if we do not understand theirs...For now, we keep them."

There was a silence between them as Co'ekl weighed her words. She was right, once again. With a grunt he walked away and sheathed his blade, venturing off to other tasks.

And with that, the Hunters were told to bring the prisoners to the animal pens as they didn't have anything better for them. The Ananaki did not have the habit of taking prisoners...

Guided by the Hunters the crew was escorted towards the edge of the sky docks where one of the massive supporting pillars of the cavern was. A path carved out of the rock, spiraling downwards towards the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImaginationGoneWild
Gold Writer

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
Member of the Month

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.   Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Joseph's crew were kept in wooden cages that were large enough to stand in a hunched over position. The design was almost crude. Thick and sturdy poles for the frame were held together by some white rope, but it didn't feel like rope... Then the rest were sticks to close off the rest of the cage. Clearly this was meant to keep animals in here and not people.

The captain of 'Ol Betsy was kept in a separate cage, opposite of the other two. He stared at the women as Rita was clinging to one side of their cage to be closer to her children who were in the third one. Little Elizabeth was still whimpering in fear and confusion, the poor thing was only 4 years old...

Meanwhile Sonja wouldn't shut up, either whining about the fact that the natives took her Pad-thing-a-ma-ching, or whatever kids called it these days.

He briefly closed his eyes until Sonja's high-pitched voice rang out again...

"Sinew! They make rope out of sinew! Oh my...How primitive...yes effective," her voice trailed off. Perhaps she shouldn't mock the primitive techniques as...well, it worked.

And there's the other thing she wouldn't shut up about...Aliens and their culture. Sonja was still stuck in scientist-mode. Joseph wanted to say something about her 'giddy' behavior despite being kidnapped by the natives. But he decided against it as he shook his head and glanced around the cavern.

The animal pens, or so he assumed it's where they were, were lit up by torches that were hung on posts. He could hear the animals scuffling about; the occasional snort and heavy thumping of hooves. But he couldn't really tell what they looked like, only that their silhouettes indicated that they were slightly smaller than a cow but with more armored skin and horns.

It's been a couple of hours now that the crew were sitting in their cages. Their silence was broken when they started to hear footsteps and foreign mumbling in the distance.

From the darkness emerged two Ananaki. A black-skinned male in light leather armor with a long spear, and a smaller female with green skin carrying several bowls stacked atop each other.

Joseph couldn't tell much else about them due to the darkness. He stared at the dark male who had his spear planted firmly into the ground as he watched the woman approach the cages.

The green-skinned alien reached out to Joseph with a clay bowl of food. Motioning for him to accept it with a friendly smile, " 'xi," she said to him as she pressed her closed fingers to her lips.

The old captain was hesitant but if they were going to stay here for a while, might as well eat. He gently took the bowl from the female and watched her as she went to the others to repeat the gesture. Looking down at the brown bowl he inspected the contents. The only guess he had was some sort of meat coated in an oily substance, smells fragrant enough though...

He dipped his fingers to grab a chunk, it was soft and springy. Upon tasting it, he was surprised. It was actually not that bad, very gamey in taste.

Sonja however, refused.

When she saw that the food was meat, she immediately spoke up, "Oh, ehm. Excuse me. I'm vegetarian, i don't eat meat."

The female Ananaki looked at her confused, " 'xi," she repeated with the motion as she gently pushed the bowl back to Sonja.

Sonja however was persistant, she shook her head and spoke very slow and deliberate, "I. Don't. Eat. Meat. I. Am. A. Ve-ge-ta-rian..."

The male Ananaki however suddenly approached the cage. He grabbed the bowl and pushed it into her more forcely with a deep growl. " 'xi!" He repeated the word.

Joseph was worried that this might get out of hand, "Sonja, just eat the damn food!"

Sonja stared at him and then made a grimace, looking at the meat with disgust. "But..."

-" Eat it!" he said as he cut her off.

When Sonja finally obeyed, the Ananaki both turned around and left them to eat their food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Documentary: The Ananaki of Irkalla by Doctor Sonja Petersson.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP :: Roleplay Area :: The Galaxy-